• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is your favorite handgun that you have owned?

I've carried about every handgun out there at some point. I've shoved a Glock through a car windshield (with no I'll effects )
But my favorite in the Colt Python. There is something about unleashing the snake that has s major impact. I can recall a woman throwing herself in front of her son (armed with an AR 15 ) and begging me not to kill her son. ( I should have taken the shot but that's another story ) The Python just makes an impression.

I was gifted a shiny nickel Colt Trooper Mk III, 4" barrel, .357 mag by my late Father-in-law just before he passed away. He served as an officer in the U.S Army and retired as a Captain with the Wakulla County Sheriff"s Office in Florida. The Colt had been his service revolver since the early 80's, and it has many a story to tell. It is, and will always be, my favorite handgun.

Last edited:
To show off.....my Equinox P220, but the P226 with the E2 grips feels like it was made for my hand. Love that gun.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 26
Kimber Classic Stainless Target Series I with stainless Kimber magwell. Yes, Series I, not II. Best trigger on any gun I've ever owned.

kimber 1911-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom