• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What kills kudzu?

Any relatively inexpensive ideas for something that will kill my whole yard, grass included? I have more weeds than grass and would rather just kill everything and start over. Tried Roundup weed and grass killer and a fertilizer type weed killer in a bagand neither worked very well.

The stump cut and spray with full strength Roundup or Broadbrush Killer will work. I also suggest that you pour some kerosene around the stump. Don't burn it, let it burn the roots systemically.

Any relatively inexpensive ideas for something that will kill my whole yard, grass included? I have more weeds than grass and would rather just kill everything and start over. Tried Roundup weed and grass killer and a fertilizer type weed killer in a bagand neither worked very well.

Farmers routinely spray to kill all vegetation prior to planting certain crops. The agriculture grade herbicides work as directed. Consumer strength Roundup will not.

Plus, you will need to use a powered sprayer, not a pump up, and cover the entire area 100%.

Tractor supply sells what you want plus the sprayers.

white vinegar, 5 gallon sprayer kills most stuff.

Back
Top Bottom