• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What kind of mut is this?

Yeah, he's definitely a looker and a keeper. I'm just curious is all. I really wanted an American pit bull terrier (non-bully breed), but we decided to rescue this one instead. He's definitely showing some promise and he and my 2-year old are becoming inseparable, which is exactly what we were hoping for.

Doesn't really matter does it?

Discipline him as a pup so he is 100% sure who is alpha in the pack then just give him lots of love, water, and a regular diet and you've got a great companion for the next decade plus.

Oh, and good on ya for giving him a home and family. :thumb:

I'm no expert but looks have alot of american pit bull terrier. It's parents were likely to have been two pit or boxer mixes themselves. No telling how many different breeds he is, but looks like a good pup to me.

Cute little guy, looks to me like he may have some Boxer in him. If he does you can bet he'll be extremely loyal and love children but have tons of energy so keep him busy or he'll get bored and start tearing stuff up just to have something to do. Rescue dogs are the best, good for you for saving him.

Back
Top Bottom