• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What music are you listening to?

Song with lyrics about how they can write a song about nothing and you will still like it regardless. And my generation loved it without being in on the joke.

Sounds like the gist of every rap song made. It's a bunch of dumb repetitive horse s**t. I heard a clip it of Versace the other day. There is one word in the whole song. That word is Versace repeated over and over and over. That is considered genius in the rap community. I mean please!

Sounds like the gist of every rap song made. It's a bunch of dumb repetitive horse s**t. I heard a clip it of Versace the other day. There is one word in the whole song. That word is Versace repeated over and over and over. That is considered genius in the rap community. I mean please!
Hmm. I think John Popper is probably a musical genius as far as pop artists go. He wrote a song specifically to be catchy. If you listen to the words, he tells you. I won't compare it to someone who can't sing, play instruments, or write music, such as most rappers. Hook is a good song but its meaning escaped us when it came out on the radio. I have no idea why popular music today is popular; it's mostly just crap. If a rapper had 1/1000 the talent of these guys I would be shocked.

Hmm. I think John Popper is probably a musical genius as far as pop artists go. He wrote a song specifically to be catchy. If you listen to the words, he tells you. I won't compare it to someone who can't sing, play instruments, or write music, such as most rappers. Hook is a good song but its meaning escaped us when it came out on the radio. I have no idea why popular music today is popular; it's mostly just crap. If a rapper had 1/1000 the talent of these guys I would be shocked.
Agreed!

Back
Top Bottom