• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What shotgun for Dove?

Shot a 12 gauge pump for years, switched over to a 20 gauge semi a couple years ago and I like it a lot better. Biggest issue I have is finding somewhere to hunt dove. I dont know the right people to get invited to private hunts very much, don't trust the people on public hunts enough to do that, and dont really care to pay what most of the pay hunts cost.

age, weight, build and toughness of your son would be helpful. we can see that your delicate being under a drs. care. JK
I’m 43 and overall healthy. I am under care due to a recent hernia repair. Just left my doctors appointment and he told me to enjoy my hunt.

My son is 9 and smaller frame. I plan for him to shoot a 410.

I’m 43 and overall healthy. I am under care due to a recent hernia repair. Just left my doctors appointment and he told me to enjoy my hunt.

A Remington 1100 LT-20 is a fine dove gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shoulder your shotgun and your groin should be ok. Been through that twice. Get him a 20ga and don’t look back. You’ll waste time with a .410 and lotsa money. Enjoy it

Back
Top Bottom