• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What The Heck is Wrong With Glock 19 Gen 5???

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
All of you, experts in Glocks, what the hell is going on?
Everybody that buys the new Glock 19 Gen 5, they are selling it right about when they live the store! Don't even try it ...
Just today, I have seen maybe THREE adds here on ODT.

Very interesting... I bought one from a great guy here on ODT, and he sold me his one almost after leaving the store... NEVER shot it, but didn't like it...

You guys that are giving up on your brand new ones, tell us, What the hell is going on? :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: :noidea::noidea:

The Gen 5 19 is by far the worst Glock 19 made by Glock. I have owned every generation and loved them all until the Gen 5. The original Gen 5 has the half moon cut which dug into your hand and the current one has a stupid bump that cramps you hand.

I have divested all things Glock 19 and moved to a 19X and 17.

That’s just my opinion though. The 19 is still a VERY popular gun even in Gen 5. It’s just not for me.

Why is the top selling handgun on the market also the top selling handgun on ODT. It makes no sense I tell ya.
I agree with this. I'm not sure if the gen 5 is any different.
I love the size, feel, and weight of the 19 over any other. 33rd mags too.

The availability and price of Glock makes it one of the most common; therefore disposable in ones collection.
Many try it then want to graduate to something else and some even come back to it.
This is why so many Glock adds here. Been making millions for decades.

Enough said...........

20191126_155811.jpg

Back
Top Bottom