• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

what the hell?

Sounds like it was infected fairly deep....I had gotten on iOS (Apple) about two years ago and love it! I don't think I've seen anything relating to virus since. I don't even use my windows machines and I have a brand new one sitting on the desk!! I got it in a law suit settlement....2TB hard drive, 500GB RAM...all that stuff. I hate the new windows. Only thing I turn it on for is to print stuff and run my iTunes since my iPad won't do this ( effectively) .

I want a apple machine of some sort just to have the program Garage Band. ive never played on a apple product so I wouldn't know
whats good or whats not from that company honestly.

ok guys my scan just finished. like 6 Trojans found. then I got some strange message after I restarted my computer,
and no freakin idea as to how to post the pic of the message upon here. any ideas guys? heeeeelp.

Sounds like it was infected fairly deep....I had gotten on iOS (Apple) about two years ago and love it! I don't think I've seen anything relating to virus since. I don't even use my windows machines and I have a brand new one sitting on the desk!! I got it in a law suit settlement....2TB hard drive, 500GB RAM...all that stuff. I hate the new windows. Only thing I turn it on for is to print stuff and run my iTunes since my iPad won't do this ( effectively) .

All the apples are good IMO, Just expensive. About twice the cost of a PC

They last 5 times as long though so in the long run they are much cheaper. My MacBook Pro is a 2009 model and my imac is a 2010 model. I still use both daily for work and don't see myself replacing either anytime soon. I use a PC laptop for work too but usually have to buy a new on every 12-18 months as they just don't last.

Before someone says it, I have a big 8 core Linux machine too but I only use it for CLI stuff

why do they last so long? I cant buy a new mac so im gonna have to go used, but I wouldn't know what im looking at
or if I was getting a good machine for a fair price. computers aren't my bag so I don't know a lot about them.

why do they last so long? I cant buy a new mac so im gonna have to go used, but I wouldn't know what im looking at
or if I was getting a good machine for a fair price. computers aren't my bag so I don't know a lot about them.

Because they are built well with quality components. The fact that the hardware manufacture is also the software developer helps quite a bit too.

i have customer still using 2006 model MacBooks everyday.

Back
Top Bottom