• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

what the hell?

hey elmo. we are getting better bro. almost in great shape. gotta run this next one now.

Maybe I can be helpful.

The second one is more intrusive and takes longer. It's called Noralabs Antimalware. Again this is a free to use program. Install it, run it. Click "rootKit" at the top. Let it run either in the back ground or at night. It will find malware signatures and upload them to the manufacture's site and verify them to be real malware. Once this is done you can quarantine all the bad files.

Here's the link. http://www.noralabs.com/index.php?option=com_rokdownloads&view=file&Itemid=59

Scroll all the way to the bottom for the download key.

I Just retired my Windows XP. I get a new computer every 12 years or so weather I need one or not.

Sorry to hear that. XP was the best operating system Microsoft ever put out for the desktop and honestly the last windows OS worth installing in my opinion. My current wizbang windows machine came with 8 and I downgraded it to 7. Wishing I could find or create XP drivers for it because I freaking hate 7.

It drives me crazy in 2014 that there is still voice and data hardware that requires a windows machine to manage. If I had it my way I would only have Linux and Apple machines in my office.

This is why I only use a Vic 20. They should have quit after they made it. It's perfection.

Hold on while I flip the tape

This is why I only use a Vic 20. They should have quit after they made it. It's perfection.

Hold on while I flip the tape

Commodore 64 for the win! I had an old Commodore 64 monitor that I used for a TV up until 2002. That thing had an amazing picture. Hard to believe it was made in the 80s

I'm on an iPad - 1st gen.... Still use it everyday. Only qualms I have is there isn't any USB plugs on the iPad. Other than that they are awesome. Apples just don't get viruses.... They have such a great OS .

Back
Top Bottom