What to do with Colt

RIDDLE

Default rank 5000+ posts
Stuff and Things
88   0
Reaction score
Ok so here is the dilemma, I have a BONE stock Colt 6920 that I have only put 30rds through. I can't decide whether I should leave it alone or put a DD rail,optic, and go crazy with it or leave it alone. It is "restricted" marked.

Should I molest it or leave it alone? The rest of my AR's are railed and have ACOGS or Eotechs.

Ok so here is the dilemma, I have a BONE stock Colt 6920 that I have only put 30rds through. I can't decide whether I should leave it alone or put a DD rail,optic, and go crazy with it or leave it alone. It is "restricted" marked.

Should I molest it or leave it alone? The rest of my AR's are railed and have ACOGS or Eotechs.

Let it be. Colts usually retain a higher resale when unmolested. It's just one of those brands I don't associate with tacticool. Yeah, I know they make some stuff that is, but I just view them as more traditional.

If this were your only AR, and you didn't foresee buying others, I might say go for it. Seeing as you have others, don't.

trade it to me for the mini :)

Honestly, leave it be, it's colt, it don't need all the gadgets to be cool, it was MFG'd with swag.

Until recently Ive never been a fan of railed, flat top ARs. My Stag Model 1 was left untouched with carry handle. My 6920 will stay the same way. I will tact out my 15-22 and my next AR. Colt will remain in its purest form.

Back
Top Bottom