What to do with Colt

Since it says "restricted" I would keep all original components, a DD rail wont hurt value, quality optic wont either.. keep original parts is my advice, that way if you want to unload it, reinstall original parts and especially in times like now, that restricted mark is worth some extra bucks IMHO, and you'll make more $$ selling the accessories seperately.

Well it looks like the general consensus is "Leave Her Be"! I can understand that.

If I could find a DD upper a decent price that I could stick on my ODT lower, I have a feeling this urge would pass. DD Upper=Gold

Last edited:
I changed the furniture on mine to Magpul...I hated that Rogers Superstock my 6920 came with. Other than that its my KISS weapon.

IMG_0012.jpg

My solution was to buy two. But that was pre-hysteria when they were still reasonable. I have an MOE 6920 that I'm adding gadgets to. The other 6920 I'm leaving bone stock because I think it looks cool like that. The only thing I did was add IDF handguard wraps because I thought they looked cool. Here's a pic...

New Stuff 003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom