• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What would you do if you were in this situation?

METT-T and be flexible.

http://www.armystudyguide.com/content/Leadersbook_information/Combat_Leaders_Guide/plan-factors-of-mettt-2.shtml

I was taught to do three things shoot, move and communicate. It's been polished up a bit:

i39.tinypic.com_spulgi.gif

METT-T is the answer to all questions.

What would you do if you, as an armed citizen, got into this sitation? CLICK MEEE

I would probably run and zig zag for my life until im clear unless I get cornered then id probably engage :pray2:

You would engage multiple armed targets already drawn?

How about use this as an example of why you should keep you head on a swivel? Your most powerful weapon is not on your hip, it's between your ears.

the link was to a brief description about a cop chase that ended with one cop shooting at the perps and that one was captured. what would I do? I'd let the cops do their job,help if they asked.

Sheet.... I would tell them: GET READY TO MEET JEEZY NIKKAZ!!!! Then pull out my Glock 29 and blast that azz, jump on my dirt bike pop a wheelie, while throwing gang signs at them. Oh and of course update facebook asap!

Multiple armed threats with drawn gun? Lets see, I can either try to draw and get killed with utmost certainty or give them my wallet and have a chance to live. I think I'll give them my wallet.

Back
Top Bottom