• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What Would You Do?

outdoorsman

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
4   0
Reaction score
If you were in a store and carrying, and someone came in armed and started robbing the place...would you draw and intervene (if you were not directtly threatened) or not get involved based on possible legal ramifacations if you shoot (or kill) the robber? I have just been wondering what I would do in that situation.

Outdoorsman.

If he never makes a threat to me then mine stays on my side! If any shots are fired and he turns my way then it becomes a whole new situation!

I guess it would all determine if, I had a clear shot, not putting anyone else danger, can get the drop on the perp, and not get shot by an accomplice, and if my family was with me. I know that's a lot of ifs, but If the guy just wants the money and no harm to others, My opinion is money and material is replaceable, but if it comes down to human life, and I'm where I can ,he is just going to get SHOT DEAD!!! More dead criminals means less crime.
1coolhand

I guess it would all determine if, I had a clear shot, not putting anyone else danger, can get the drop on the perp, and not get shot by an accomplice, and if my family was with me. I know that's a lot of ifs, but If the guy just wants the money and no harm to others, My opinion is money and material is replaceable, but if it comes down to human life, and I'm where I can ,he is just going to get SHOT DEAD!!! More dead criminals means less crime.
1coolhand

Very sensible and responsible answer...if my wife is in that store, and a customer is carrying, I hope it is you.

Back
Top Bottom