• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What would you pay for it? AK build from parts.

Quote-The bottom of the market are the guns built by the monkeys at century. Just trying to avoid purchasing a century build based on quotes like these. Most comments are to avoid buying one sight unseen. I just missed the Mak90 posted last night for $475, if figure a Mak in my price range would be a better choice and maybe upgrade it down the road when funds allow.

Actually it looked like a couple of those were only imported by Century - I don't think their monkeys have had much of an opportunity to screw things up.

The 'big' RK show down by the airport is this weekend. That'd probably be your best chance to find a good price and look at it in person.

The best deals will be those being sold by individuals. Talk to everyone walking around with an underfolder....

I'll be the fat ,bald guy walking around the gun show tomorrow wearing a sign that says I want an AK underfolder only have $450 cash.

Back to square one. Wasted my time at the gun show. The $550 dollars I was carrying would not of bought me an entry level Century. Cherrokee was $499 plus tax for the six they had at the show. Ak's must be tied to oil prices. Only guns I would of owned were $800 and up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom