• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What would you spend it on?

Shoot, I wouldn't mind a ruger 10/22 with a nice hogue stock either.. They're good guns.

I have a 10/22 w/ the houge stock, bull barrel, a nice BSA sweet 22 scope and bipod, it drills a half doller size group at 100 yards all day long ( maybe a flyer here and there...LOL...my fault usally...) My buddy at Ft.McCoy had a S&W 15/22 and at 25 meters w/ poopy ammo drilled out the 4 cm ring, minus my one flyer LOL... that was the whole 25 round mag BTW....

You can't butter us up and then not tell us!
What is it?

Picking up an Anschutz Model 54 action, barrel and stock tomorrow. Then going to hunt down a two stage trigger and possibly a new stock. After that is sights. It's my winter project. And that's fine because I have this to keep me warm while I work on it:
Anschutz3-X3.jpg

I have a 10/22 w/ the houge stock, bull barrel, a nice BSA sweet 22 scope and bipod, it drills a half doller size group at 100 yards all day long ( maybe a flyer here and there...LOL...my fault usally...) My buddy at Ft.McCoy had a S&W 15/22 and at 25 meters w/ poopy ammo drilled out the 4 cm ring, minus my one flyer LOL... that was the whole 25 round mag BTW....

Beauty right there.
I'm jealous man.

finish building my AR and probably use the rest for accessories for my other guns, lights, stocks, holsters, etc....

Back
Top Bottom