• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's for dinner?

Eggplant parmesan, cheese ravioli's with meatballs and gravy..............no bread...on a diet............and all made from scratch.........it's heaven being married to a little Sicilian Italian!!.....

Tuna sandwich tonight and something pretty light tomorrow night too. I saving my self for this weekend. Going to deer camp to finish planting food plots and we're cooking smoked pork butts and I'm making a big pan of smoked bacon mac and cheese. I've been making bacon and sausage all week. I smoked 18lbs of bacon, made 15lbs of fresh hot breakfast sausage, and finished by canning 12 pints of strawberry preserves. That should cover us for a few weekends of deer season.

SOme people treat their body like a fine tuned machine. Others like myself treat their body like an amusement park. Life is too short for tofu and cliff bars. Screw all that. At least that's my feeling in that subject.

Well, in that case your life would be too short. :D
I guess it helps to enjoy the taste of healthy meals. I never feel like something is lacking, or I am sacrificing taste.

Back
Top Bottom