• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's going on with the trader?

FredAlert

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
217   3
Reaction score
It used to take a day or two to sell something here as long as you posted a fair price .... but anymore it seems like things just stagnate and are recycled over and over again. I've NEVER posted something and not even gotten any trade offers before ... this is crazy. So what's the deal? Does no one have any money anymore? Do people have all the guns they need and aren't interested anymore? Are the users just not coming to the trader anymore?

Or is it just that nobody likes me personally :D

If it's priced right, it sells. If it's not, it doesn't....I've sold two weapons in the past month and both went within one (or maybe two) relists.

It used to take a day or two to sell something here as long as you posted a fair price .... but anymore it seems like things just stagnate and are recycled over and over again. I've NEVER posted something and not even gotten any trade offers before ... this is crazy. So what's the deal? Does no one have any money anymore? Do people have all the guns they need and aren't interested anymore? Are the users just not coming to the trader anymore?

I personally just don't like you.

Only kidding.

I think it's simply that the market is slightly over saturated from the 2012 care and will take a little time to level out. That or God forbid another tragedy or 2nd Amendment erosion scare for the market to be shocked into a buy mode. Saying that, I've had no issues selling stuff or buying stuff.

Stagnate is right! No lowball offers or anything, sucks

If it's not selling the price is too damned high.

I would disagree with that to an extent. I have posted items (some recently in fact) and had multiple people say it was a great deal, but I got no offers or had to keep dropping the price.
I think location/people's willingness to drive to meet plays a big factor in whether something sells.

Back
Top Bottom