• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's going on with the trader?

It used to take a day or two to sell something here as long as you posted a fair price .... but anymore it seems like things just stagnate and are recycled over and over again. I've NEVER posted something and not even gotten any trade offers before ... this is crazy. So what's the deal? Does no one have any money anymore? Do people have all the guns they need and aren't interested anymore? Are the users just not coming to the trader anymore?

Or is it just that nobody likes me personally :D

Put the stock sights back on it and list it for $500. It will sell.

IMHO, never fired means absolutely nothing unless it's sitting under the glass case at a store. If a person has a gun it's used - period. It's just like the brand new car you drive off the lot - it's now a used car...

people are broke right now and most of the relisted things are from folks whose prices are too darn high.

some people operate on the "ill leave it here till it sells" which of course it doesnt usually. im fine with relisting but some of these items have been on here for more than a ****in year. maybe i should just list every gun i own at a stupid high price and see if they sell after leaving them long enough

I think it's all about price. If you look at the Mossberg 715T, a lot of the low end AR's, and the S&W15/22 for instance you will see that they usually can be bought new for less than the asking price. I realize that folks put "great price", but then the item stays on for days (increase in post count???).

That, and the point that ya can't find any ammo for them sure doesn't help matters.

Nick T

It's a brand new $550 glock with $140 worth of sights on it ..... you couldn't come close to buying what I'm offering for the price that I'm offering it for in that advert at a gun store unless you bought it with a GSSF certificate or bought a police refurb.

And I'm offering to trade for a G19 or 23 ... which would even be $50 cost LESS than a 20 or 21.
i dont account for accessories pricing honestly. if someone has 100 dollars worth of stuff on a gun, i dont value it at what they paid for it.

sell them separately and you could probably move it

Back
Top Bottom