• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the lowest feedback score you dealing with?

What is a dealbreaker for me when it comes to feedback?

• Any negative feedback, I'm gonna pass

Votes: 19 12.1%
  • 10% less negative feedback

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • A couple neg's are okay as long as they have a ton of positives

Votes: 71 45.2%
  • More than 1 and I'm out

Votes: 48 30.6%
  • I don't care how many, as long as they pay full price and drive to me.

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • I don't trade with newbs or negs

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Anybody as long they bring tacos

Votes: 9 5.7%

• Total voters
It would depend on the circumstances behind the negative feedback. How long ago, who gave the negative feedback, and how much positive feedback has been given. However, if the person has a lot of negative feedback, say 4 or more, probably not going to do business with that person. I can think of at least one member with negative feedback that I did a deal with. The negative was given when he first joined ODT and has been a outstanding member since. We all make mistakes.

If they have more than one negative I look into it. I dealt with one guy before with a few negatives. Made him drive to me, he started off trying to lowball, but eventually paid what I wanted, but he was still a pain in the ass to deal with, and he never left positive after the deal. Even tried to message me complaining about the sights on a glock not being perfectly aligned. I never shot the gun, but handled it and never noticed the sights being wacky. He looked it over before at the meet and then handed me the money, so I guess he didn’t notice either. I think he was just one of those kinda folks. His feedback reflected that. I won’t deal with him or anyone else with that kinda feedback again. Just isn’t worth it when there are so many good folks on here. And if I can manage be communicate well, and show up to meets on time working full time with 3 kids and wife then there really isn’t any excuse.

Last week there was a FNG, hit the ground running, feedback was 0/1. That has to be some sort of record. Haven't checked on him this week.

I've dealt with people with a couple of feedback but they were a long time ago.

Also I'm more inclined to deal with someone who participates in the forum to a greater extent than wannabe FFL.

More than a few negatives and I'm very cautious. Things happen, it's life, but if they keep on happening to you, maybe it's time to acess the situation.

Back
Top Bottom