• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats the most digusting thing to see on a gun??

View attachment 178343

funnyMeme.jpg

Neon green of any kind. I have actually seen rem 870's with neon green zombie furniture. Pointless and looks toy like. Hell, they don't evenhav ethat krap on zombie movies. I agree the color fill is dumb too. An all black gun is called tactical for that reason. If you color fill it, it is no longer tactical IMO, it is flashy. Now that I think about it, meat were you selling an m&p with pink fill the other day? Lol, I thought about making an offer and cleani.g the color off but changed my mind to go Glock. Lol, I once thought colofill was bad ass but now that I look back, not so much. Of course, people used to think MD hammer pants were cool too. Lol

Two tone guns bother me for some reason.
Those wood/ rubber hybrid grips that Ruger puts on revolvers look tacky to me.
Those god awful rainbow Sigs.
Anything urban camo. (where can you hide with that? At an ICP concert?)
Stippling, unless it's done very well. I've seen both ends of the spectrum here on the ODT.
Anything that's zombie themed. I love the movies, but I don't need everything accesorized to them.
Current prices on used Glocks.
Wildlife scenes engraved on the side of the receiver.
I could go on and on........

Raise you hand if you remember the short lived "Omega Man Weaponry" in Gainesville. That guy had this setup when I went in there. In fact, I'm wondering if this pic is from there. anyway, i pointed out to the guy behind the counter that it was a NFA weapon because it was a pistol with a forward vertical grip. Granted, it is technically true, but I was joking. Dude got sooo pissed at me, and told me I had no idea what I was talking about. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom