• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the most money you have ever put in a lower built.

$200 is my tops.
-Spikes Calico Jack (the hard to find one with no ARG, parlay, etc)
-Fixed stock
-Premium LPK

If Umbrella Corp ever comes back (I've bee waiting 4 years with nothing to show for it), it will jump to $500
-Umbrella Lower $350
-$100 LPK/buffer tube
-$50 stock
Those Umbrella Corp lowers they've been promising us for what? 3 years this time? I can't even remember the last time I got an email reminder from them telling me that they still aren't available.

Those Umbrella Corp lowers they've been promising us for what? 3 years this time? I can't even remember the last time I got an email reminder from them telling me that they still aren't available.
Exactly. I won't go over a crispy $100 bill for a lower, with Umbrella Corp being the only exception. "We're coming out with a fresh batch in a few months, check back" has been their motto for 3+ years..

I had between $700 and $800 in one once. I don't remember the exact amount. I paid $400 or $450 for a complete POF lower before I added a VLTOR A5 kit to it, titanium takedown pins and an enhanced bolt catch.

That lower comes with all the parts that I got titanium. Mag release, ambi safty, EZ pull ti take down pins. KNS anti rotation pins that have the side plates. I know where you are coming from. The damn titanium ambi safty was 85 bucks. I figure I have another 150 bucks worth of parts to get me where I need to be. I like the black gun with silver and visa versa on 1911's. So I thought it might look good on a AR15. I will one pissed off jack ass if I don't like it. LOL
I have a black AR with silver accents, I can post a picture tomorrow if that’ll help you. Not sure what I have in the lower but for the rifle I have about $2000-2500 in it.

I just dropped another 160 in titanium parts to complete the lower. So that's somewhere around 700 in just the lower and I still don't have a stock and trigger. LOL This is getting freaking insane. WHEN WILL IT STOP.:confused2:

I don't think it's about cost for some of us. It's about the "fun" of doing the build. I don't build many and I know I will never get my money back. Mainly because I seldom sell any gun.

the most expensive lower I have Wilson Combat lower, with Geissele 3 gun trigger, Troy Tomahawk stock, Phase 5 ambi bolt release, Battle arms ambi safety, and Seekins extended mag release little over $950

Back
Top Bottom