whats up new odt members backing out

Had to put to members on ingnore list over the weekend had two guys back out one guy was new just dont get it the way i always trade deal is deal unless when you look at it its been in fire or in bottom of ocean rust had another guy called me with trade offer with 36 postive reviews after i agreed to trade he back out because he saild he couldnt let go of his rifle after he wonted buch of pics saild my rifle was beautiful wow really whats wrong with people Rant Rant!!!!!!!!!

I am out of breath! Better luck next time?!

I would rather have someone back down than be blatantly lied to, like some douche on the pharr end of town did to me...told me he stripped a bolt cleaning a Smith .38, and sold it within 2 hours after he sent me that info, to another member.

I found out three years ago that if you really want something, you offer them what they are asking at a time and location of their choice. It's up to me to take time off of work, etc.

Otherwise, someone down the street from them with cash will get it every time.

What's so hard to understand? If you dicker around, be prepared for the consequences. No one owes you anything.

Back
Top Bottom