• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What's you guys thought on skyjacker defense ar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they worth a crap or are they trash???

Personally, I wouldNot touch them. I don’t like billet, overall. If I were going to own a billet receiver, it would be made of 7075 and not 6061. So, the lowers don’t interest me in the slightest. As for the entire guns, like was said above, waaaaay overpriced for what you get, with a lot of false advertising, suspect parts, outright lies, and misrepresentation.

Personally, I wouldNot touch them. I don’t like billet, overall. If I were going to own a billet receiver, it would be made of 7075 and not 6061. So, the lowers don’t interest me in the slightest. As for the entire guns, like was said above, waaaaay overpriced for what you get, with a lot of false advertising, suspect parts, outright lies, and misrepresentation.
Would you pay $500 for one?!?

It was a joke, just a play on words on how you phrased your sentence. If you’re happy with them and they’ve served you well, then they were money well-spent.
Not the same company at all, but I had a DPMS that I loved lol... and M&P's or AR-556's can be had for 600. Both good entry level rifles.

Id still take either one for a woods gun these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom