What's your CCW carry and ammo choice

Today I'm rocking my glock 19 in a don Hume iwb holster loaded with hi shocks.....why? Because I shot the last of my pdx1 rounds at the range by accident....grabbed the wrong mag which held about $20 worth of ammo in it. Time to buy some more good JHPs lol

Les Baer Concept VII loaded with Hornady Custom 230gr XTP +P and a CM 10 round Power Mag in my pocket loaded with the same.

Was a CZ P-07 duty with extra mag, all loaded with hornady critical defense 124 grain, but thanks to my latest trade, a O.D G19 loaded with the same ammo is now my riding buddy. Jealous of that PCR though!! I dig 124 grain 9mm, pretty much all I shoot, range ammo and carry ammo, might try some 147 though after reading this thread

I am not too proud to shoot someone with a pink bullet. I am secure in my masculinity and my shot placement.

It's all good--I have carried a "LadySmith" or two in my time, and NO ONE gave me any ****, strangely enough--Do yourself a favor, and compare the REAL WORLD Velocity of those Hornady 90-grainers to their 110-grain Standard-pressure and Plus-P loads--More foot-pounds of Energy and more Bullet Weight for better PENETRATION from the 110's, with very little penalty from added RECOIL....mikey357

Up until a few weeks ago it had been my GLOCK 21 IWB everyday.
image.jpg
Here she is at the beach last visit.image.jpg

But the past couple weeks it has mainly been my new to me model 60 .357
Or the GLOCK 23
image.jpg
image.jpg

It's all good--I have carried a "LadySmith" or two in my time, and NO ONE gave me any ****, strangely enough--Do yourself a favor, and compare the REAL WORLD Velocity of those Hornady 90-grainers to their 110-grain Standard-pressure and Plus-P loads--More foot-pounds of Energy and more Bullet Weight for better PENETRATION from the 110's, with very little penalty from added RECOIL....mikey357

I'll have to do that. The recoil doesn't really bother me but my wife is very recoil sensitive and I like her being comfortable using any of my guns if the need may arise.

Back
Top Bottom