Status
Not open for further replies.

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, I know..... "A lower is a lower"

We all know that, but let's be honest, we all like having cool looking guns and everybody has a favorite roll mark.

So what's yours?

I've always liked the Mega Machine Shop atomic logo.

EDIT: PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN !!!!!!

F1MegaM0200.jpeg

Last edited:
You think they're all the same until you get one out of spec and you want to throw it across the room...
I've built a few with PSA regular and cosmetic blems with no problem but they are kind of...plain.
I have a factory BCM that I plan on getting engraved but if I could get one at a reasonable price I'd get an Umbrella Corporation logo lower...because: Zombies.
1659436_01_umbrella_corp_ar_640.jpg

You think they're all the same until you get one out of spec and you want to throw it across the room...
I've built a few with PSA regular and cosmetic blems with no problem but they are kind of...plain.
I have a factory BCM that I plan on getting engraved but if I could get one at a reasonable price I'd get an Umbrella Corporation logo lower...because: Zombies.
View attachment 457400
I forgot about the umbrella lower! I'd LOVE to have one of those.

Aren't they pretty much always out-of-stock though?

UClower3.jpg
I forgot about the umbrella lower! I'd LOVE to have one of those.

Aren't they pretty much always out-of-stock though?

I had one..upper and lower actually, and sold it to another member here before doing anything with it. Kind of regret it, because they are more rare than others.

Oh and I like lots of lower roll marks, but really dislike the Anderson lower (horse).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom