• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When is a firearm considered to be "loaded" here in GA

That not have happened if they had a proper holster and kept their finger off the trigger. I carry LC9S Pro. Same trigger as Glock. Always loaded. Always in a holster.
What kind of holster do you have for your lc9s Pro. I have that pistol and haven't found anything that I like for a holster.

What kind of holster do you have for your lc9s Pro. I have that pistol and haven't found anything that I like for a holster.
For quick grab and go I use Geacraft Kydex. It is a bit bulky, but easy on and off. For exented carry or a long car trip, I use Theis hybrid, with Kydex shell and leather backing.

If you are in your vehicle, with your child, at night, during deer hunting season, with no firearm in the vehicle, spotting deer eating, here it comes...a Game Management Officer will cite you for harassing wildlife. A buddy paid a fine for this. Not sure of the intent of the original post, but a Game Warden will gladly square you away on loaded weapons laws in his neck of the woods.

Haven’t read through all of the comments so not sure if it has been said, but not carrying ready to fire is a death wish in a self defense situation. It only takes a split second from some to close on you with a knife, gun or other weapon. As in the pressure of trying to rack a slide in a high intensity situation and you just lost. If you aren’t confident in yourself and your weapon of choice to carry one in the chamber for self defense reasons you most likely shouldn’t be carrying period. If it makes you feel “safer” though then to each their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A firearm should be considered to be loaded at the point of ALLWAYS until you ensure there is no mag and or the cylinder is free of all ammunition and there is no round in the chamber....

Anytime someone go’s to pick up a firearm, the first thing that should be done is “clear” the weapon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom