• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When is a firearm considered to be "loaded" here in GA

IMG_0033.JPG
IMG_0034.JPG

The rivets are rock solid. I can't easily tear it up.

They should have had armed guards, as well as CCW parishoners. Jack Wilson was not in the target zone, the guy that got killed was. And why did Jack allow this guy in the sanctuary? As head of security, it was his call.
he was in the target zone. the entire church was the target zone. also check out the video,he was a few feet from the gunman. the gunman was also facing Wilson. the point is,if she aint hot,your gonna be cold..
also pretty much everyone is allowed in church,thats kinda the point of church. i dont think they had been searching all of the congregation.. that would be the only way to catch him before he attacked..

If you are talking laws, unloaded chamber verses a loaded one, it doesn’t differentiate between the two. The charge of armed robbery, is the same with a unloaded gun as it is with a loaded lol. In a self defense situation, to protect yourself or family from harm, there’s only one method in my opinion, that’s cocked, locked and ready to rock.

Such brave warriors all! OK, i have been properly scolded ..... negative/reproachment comments hit me like 6 inches of cold steel, straight in the gut. With all the hair-triggers here reacting to a simple question asked in good faith, one would think I stole your lunch money

Worse than stealing their lunch $
More like U was in the grocery express
lane with 50 items & 25 coupons.
Now try a thread asking how many
others prefer regular sights over
adding a scope and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom