When you make stupid choices.....

While I think there should've been better planning on their part, at least they have it a shot, which is more than most people have the balls to do. Had they succeeded in doing their trip, would they have still been idiots?

I have always wanted to Pilot an Airbus A300... Since I have been a passenger on 70 plus flights on one, does not prepare me to be a pilot...

While I think there should've been better planning on their part, at least they have it a shot, which is more than most people have the balls to do. Had they succeeded in doing their trip, would they have still been idiots?
They are idiots because they did not have the skills and experience for the trip in the first place, as evidenced by the fact they only made it 25 miles. They didn't sink because of bad luck. They sank because they were in way over their head (pun intended) and were too stupid to know it. So yes, they are idiots.

624FD6E4-1BB6-4152-A9E9-7BA35F572F7B.jpeg
88DB213C-E1BA-49EA-87E9-F76068D37FE9.jpeg
True, but with proper training you could. You have to make the decision at some point to follow your dream. Have you?

I fly the A300 on Business Trips.. I dont think Taking flight lessons in an A300 is an option... But thats kinda my point...

Personally heres a few pics of our last boat. 40 feet Twin 502’s... I logged over 1400 nautical miles on inland lakes and intercoastal waterways with her.

I have 30 years on the water and have taken our center console about 70 miles off shore...

I wouldnt go to the Bahamas by myself let alone around the world.....

Back
Top Bottom