• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where can I get a bfg Glock 19

Do you want night sights? If not then worth it to order off GB. Do you want to keep this gun off "the list"? Go with the ODT guy. At least you got options. I was looking for a Colt 1911 that was last years model and I could find one on GB, at the gunshops or on here.

Plus $60 for Glock night sights, plus a trip to Glock for the extended slide release. Using your math it would be $604. $539+$5+$60, not including Shipping for the Gunbroker.
How bad do you want it? $21 S/H bad?
No and I was trying to find out if there's any gun shops that carry them so I don't have to order offline

Do you want night sights? If not then worth it to order off GB. Do you want to keep this gun off "the list"? Go with the ODT guy. At least you got options. I was looking for a Colt 1911 that was last years model and I could find one on GB, at the gunshops or on here.
No prefer the factory sights

I thought is was a fair offer. And he said he needed cash.

I understand both positions. If I'm in need of cash I probably need all I can get. The flip side of that coin is I need CASH! Having a gun listed at $625 isnt as good as having $575 in my hand. You know the old 1 in the hand deal.

I understand both positions. If I'm in need of cash I probably need all I can get. The flip side of that coin is I need CASH! Having a gun listed at $625 isnt as good as having $575 in my hand. You know the old 1 in the hand deal.
Yes I do it's not a biggie. I might just get me a black 19 for way less and keep son cash in my pocket

Back
Top Bottom