• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where is everyone getting their powder at

Just went to Academy Sports in McDonough because they were showing stock. TiteGroup was $29.99/lb and more than one in stock. Of course, they did have to "walk" my powder up to front to purchase. BTW, they had more in the lockup in the gun dept if anyone needs some.
Wow, must be a local thing. I bought some primers in Macon yesterday and they handed to me from behind the counter, I walked around the store with them in my hand then went up to pay for them myself. Have bought powder before, same thing. They only thing they ever walk up is firearms.

Rosewood

White House does have plenty of powder on hand, at least they did. Since they couldn't pull a fingerprint or DNA off a plastic bag (like the rest of law enforcement does) it became a cold case (after 10 days) and Secret Service had to burn the evidence.
Probably returned to the owner to dispose of..

a lot of good powder is currently available from midway, midsouth, Graf....others...I'm still looking for Clays...it still seems to be "unavailable"

a lot of good powder is currently available from midway, midsouth, Graf....others...I'm still looking for Clays...it still seems to be "unavailable"

I did some digging regarding Universal. It looks like we're not going to see any until around 2025. IIRC the production facility in Canada has advance orders (presumably from some military customers) that will mean nothing for the civilian market.

Clays used to be manufactured in Australia by Thales ADI, but the plant went 'kaboom' which was what resulted in production being switched to Canada

Back
Top Bottom