• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to shoot??

northgeorgia30143

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
64   0
Reaction score
So, the indoor ranges are kinda' played out for me. Poking holes in paper is not very gratifying, not to mention the over regulation ( no steel cased ammo...caliber restrictions...must wait 3 seconds between shots...no head shots on targets etc. ) I live in Jasper and am looking for a place closeby to shoot outdoors. The waiting list is still about 90 deep at Pickens county sportsman's club. Any ideas?

Last edited:
There are 3 outdoor unattended shooting ranges in North Georgia that I know of. Dalton, Cisco and forgot where the 3rd one is. I go to the one in Cisco and on a good day there's no one else there and you can do whatever the heck you want. I shoot at bottles, cans, steel, spent shotgun shells and sometimes paper. And after it rains there's also a puddle that I like to shoot at.

49493.jpg

There are 3 outdoor unattended shooting ranges in North Georgia that I know of. Dalton, Cisco and forgot where the 3rd one is. I go to the one in Cisco and on a good day there's no one else there and you can do whatever the heck you want. I shoot at bottles, cans, steel, spent shotgun shells and sometimes paper. And after it rains there's also a puddle that I like to shoot at.

Thanks Kev...I'll check it out.

Back
Top Bottom