• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Which carrier ships warranty returns?

geezer

Marines Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
781   0
Reaction score
I have a Taurus pistol that has to go back to Taurus for warranty work, and it's been a while since I shipped one. Which carrier wil ship this? I know USPS is out of the question.

Contacted Taurus just now. Thanks for the advice. They would not cover shipping TO them, but will cover return. I went ahead and paid them for the shipping label through Fed-Ex...All is good now. Thanks fellas!

Contacted Taurus just now. Thanks for the advice. They would not cover shipping TO them, but will cover return. I went ahead and paid them for the shipping label through Fed-Ex...All is good now. Thanks fellas!
I'm suprised they didn't cover shipping to them. I had a Rossi I had to return twice and they sent a shipping label to my email both times.

He said that this pistol was manufactured in 2001 and Taurus only covers one way on one that old. I asked him if it had a lifetime warranty, and he said yes, so why not cover both ways? He said my problem would be normal wear and tear on one that old, but it would still be covered under warranty. Company policy is to only cover one way unless it's mechanical failure within about 6 months of new.Also said if they can't fix it a tech will contact me to discuss options...WTF? If they can't fix it, they should replace it, no questions asked.

Back
Top Bottom