• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which CZ 75??

I see there is CZ75B listed for $450 in Dallas and CZ75B Omega threaded new at Georgia Gun Store for $562 + tax. Their mobile app lists several CZ's but it may be too far. I hear everyone loves their CZ. now I just need to find one and see.

Thanks for all the input. I have a lot of research in order.

Plan for this is like 90% of my other guns. It'll sit in the safe, every so often I'll take it out and admire it, plan on shooting, then run out of time.

I wouldn't be carrying it. Just something to play with.
If you're not going to carry it.. the full size is the way to go.

If you're not a DA/SA aficionado... the 75SA is a fantastic gun - basically a hi-cap 9mm 1911 that actually works.

If you like DA/SA, the SP01 is always a fan favorite.

If you like the DA/SA and want to go a step further.. you won't be disappointed with the Shadow 2.

And for the gamer gun experience.. the Tactical Sport Orange is a fan favorite.

Personally.. I'm running a Shadow 2 in USPSA production division and love it.

DE487B5F-4999-4442-B228-65EF021610A5.jpeg

Rami in 9mm steel frame
Gotta question. I'm looking at getting a RAMI BD for carry.

I don't see Steel ones out there, what is the reason you want steel for carry?

And, I saw something about trigger slapping issues. What is that, have you experienced any issues, how's it working for you?

How's the trigger, reset, etc? Need a Cajun job?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The trigger 'slap' or 'sting' is something I had with my RAMI. Essentially it's a a harmonic from firing the gun that gets fed back to the trigger. Some people describe it as a 'slap', while others call it a 'sting'. For me the vibration made my trigger finger kind of numb after shooting for a while, but others say it feels like an actual bee sting.

It seems to be based on the harmonics of each individual gun, since some exhibit it a lot, while others don't seem to have any issue. I know going to heavier, 147gr ammo pretty much eliminated it for me while shooting 115gr meant I'd have to stop after 20-30 rounds to get feeling back in my finger.

As for the steel versus polymer... I think the poly RAMIs had a problem with frame warping if I remember right.

The trigger 'slap' or 'sting' is something I had with my RAMI. Essentially it's a a harmonic from firing the gun that gets fed back to the trigger. Some people describe it as a 'slap', while others call it a 'sting'. For me the vibration made my trigger finger kind of numb after shooting for a while, but others say it feels like an actual bee sting.

It seems to be based on the harmonics of each individual gun, since some exhibit it a lot, while others don't seem to have any issue. I know going to heavier, 147gr ammo pretty much eliminated it for me while shooting 115gr meant I'd have to stop after 20-30 rounds to get feeling back in my finger.

As for the steel versus polymer... I think the poly RAMIs had a problem with frame warping if I remember right.
I appreciate the explanation and ammo tips. I'll keep my eyes open for a steel one too.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Changing recoil springs to match your ammo can also reduce the effect. Slowing (or speeding up) the slide can do wonders.

Thanks for all the input. I have a lot of research in order.

Plan for this is like 90% of my other guns. It'll sit in the safe, every so often I'll take it out and admire it, plan on shooting, then run out of time.

I wouldn't be carrying it. Just something to play with.

You should buy my CZ Tactical Sport. Amazing trigger.
59d68664b4c1b022c093e47279f6daec.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom