• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

which new ar should i get?

sometimes palmetto has complete uppers with the fn barrel & bcg for around $400...add one of their complete lowers for $150 and you're in business...but if you're not concerned about a mil spec rifle...and u don't deal with palmetto...there's a lot of entry rifles for around $600 you can pick up just for plinking...

sometimes palmetto has complete uppers with the fn barrel & bcg for around $400...add one of their complete lowers for $150 and you're in business...but if you're not concerned about a mil spec rifle...and u don't deal with palmetto...there's a lot of entry rifles for around $600 you can pick up just for plinking...

man i gotta lurk the freaking psa website like crazy then. i've seen bush,dpms and s&w sporter for sub $600. ga gun store has the sporter for $550 right now

man i gotta lurk the freaking psa website like crazy then. i've seen bush,dpms and s&w sporter for sub $600. ga gun store has the sporter for $550 right now

I would stay away from dpms even if I were just buying a cheaper AR just for fun...out of what you named..the M&P sport would be my choice.

likely from the same people who think all ARs are the same..I wouldn't say they're junk but I don't have anything good to say about them either...

Are you planning any changes to it if you buy a factory complete rifle?

this would be my first build and it would eventually get upgrades to it. once i get more money and knowledge about the platform i'd get me a sig patrol or ruger

well good luck man! but for those sig and ruger prices your could have a reeeaaaaalllly nice DD or BCM or Colt...keeps us all updated

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom