• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

which new ar should i get?

You must go to adventure outdoors.. If you saw that add you musy have seen the add for a nice bushmaster ar15 for $750 and it comes with a mossberg 22lr in the ar platform for free. You could turn around and sell the mossberg for $250-$300 and then only really be paying $450-$500 for a nice bushmaster

You must go to adventure outdoors.. If you saw that add you musy have seen the add for a nice bushmaster ar15 for $750 and it comes with a mossberg 22lr in the ar platform for free. You could turn around and sell the mossberg for $250-$300 and then only really be paying $450-$500 for a nice bushmaster

If you can't tell this guy is joking.

that bush is $100 more than what i see at walmart and my lgs. and i've heard that mossberg ar 22 is absolutely a piece of junk. is that right?

that bush is $100 more than what i see at walmart and my lgs. and i've heard that mossberg ar 22 is absolutely a piece of junk. is that right?

I have a 702 and I have had zero issues with around 500 rounds now. The Mossberg 715 is the "same" action, but I think the mags are junk. Plus it's as ugly as hell!!! Wonder what's causing the issues with them?

I have a 702 and I have had zero issues with around 500 rounds now. The Mossberg 715 is the "same" action, but I think the mags are junk. Plus it's as ugly as hell!!! Wonder what's causing the issues with them?

from what i've read all over the forums there majority of them are overwhelmingly terrible and extremely ammo picky

Aside from Wallace's comment I haven't heard much good about that Mossberg 22 AR. Aside from that they can be had brand new for $200-$225.

Back
Top Bottom