• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

While most customer service departments are in the toilet, Dillon Reloading gets better

Grub Master

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
102   0
Reaction score
I had to call Dillon today to get a replacement part that I had lost. Not only did they agree to send me the part for free even though I lost it they’re sending me a new manual and a tool to help disassemble my machine to clean it. I told him after taking the machine apart I probably won’t be able to get it back together they said just ship it to them and they be glad to put it back together. Then, before they get off the phone they want to know what else you need. Is there another company that can beat their customer service? They speak English they answer the phone in a couple of minutes and take all the time they need to help you. I don’t think they’ve ever put me on hold to ask somebody else a question, they always have the answers. How do they do it And stay in business.

I had to call Dillon today to get a replacement part that I had lost. Not only did they agree to send me the part for free even though I lost it they’re sending me a new manual and a tool to help disassemble my machine to clean it. I told him after taking the machine apart I probably won’t be able to get it back together they said just ship it to them and they be glad to put it back together. Then, before they get off the phone they want to know what else you need. Is there another company that can beat their customer service? They speak English they answer the phone in a couple of minutes and take all the time they need to help you. I don’t think they’ve ever put me on hold to ask somebody else a question, they always have the answers. How do they do it And stay in business.
It's easy, they create repeat, loyal customers by providing....good customer service. Who wouda thunk.

Been dealing with Dillion since about 1988 when bought my 550/ buy other change over kits and dies over the years and they have always had great service !

Been dealing with Dillion since about 1988 when bought my 550/ buy other change over kits and dies over the years and they have always had great service !
@Muleshoo --I too have been dealing with Dillon since 1988 when I bought my 550, and later a 650. Great service and free parts for life of ANY OWNER... not just the original owner. Still going strong.

Full-power 9X25 in an uncompensated pistol is BRUTAL. The whole reason for going to the bottlenecked cartridge was to be able to use a metric butt-load of slow powder in the load, thus producing more gas to drive a compensator. The original loads actually recoiled DOWN, which was quite disconcerting. Most folks went from the 95 grain bullet of the original to a 115, just to get the dot to track straight. In the end, the lower capacity of the 10mm mags required to run it really put the shooter at a disadvantage against folks using .38 SuperComp or 9Major rounds. 25 rounds ain't 30....

Full-power 9X25 in an uncompensated pistol is BRUTAL. The whole reason for going to the bottlenecked cartridge was to be able to use a metric butt-load of slow powder in the load, thus producing more gas to drive a compensator. The original loads actually recoiled DOWN, which was quite disconcerting. Most folks went from the 95 grain bullet of the original to a 115, just to get the dot to track straight. In the end, the lower capacity of the 10mm mags required to run it really put the shooter at a disadvantage against folks using .38 SuperComp or 9Major rounds. 25 rounds ain't 30....

I want one!🔥 🔫

Back
Top Bottom