• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who All Lives In Macon, GA?

0   0
Reaction score
There are 27 Million slaves world wide.
The average slave is sold for $90 or less.
80% are women; average age... 14-18 years old.
An average of 5,000 girls are either sold or raped for profit annually in Atlanta alone.
17,500 people are trafficked into the US every year.
$32,000,000,000 is raked in by the industry every year. That's more than Google.
Atlanta is the second largest trafficking hub in the world; Cape Town, Africa is the first.

January 11th an event is being held in the Macon City Hall on human trafficking awareness.

A proclamation will be given by the Macon Governor, street teams will go to established human trafficking hot spots, and a free concert will follow. We need some able men to protect the street teams, and even if you don't join the teams your support is extremely appreciated! Because of the nature of the event, pimps could be moved to act violently against those of us who have dared stand up against them. Able men who can act as security are needed.

For more information go to our Facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1437398126478276&__user=100006412724310

Thank you and God bless.

IMO, Macon is a beautiful downtown like other surrounding cities it has its ghetto area. Im from macon & go there often, most violent acts are amongst violent folks.. However, I don't care to live there again, taxes/schools/politics...Anytime I go I am carrying & if I couldn't carry at this event I wouldn't go..

Last edited:
I ain't terribly far from Macon, but I doubt I will show up either.

Last time I had to go to Macon was to pick up something at the Fedex hub. I hadn't been around that part of town for at least 20 years. Damn-it is far worse than it was. (And it was no picnic zone back then.)

macon is the crack capital of Georgia, lol

if i had to take a pick, id stay in the worst place in atlanta over macon

also, something about those figures

be careful believing them even from a "reputable source"

i remember reading an article (i wanna find it) about how those figures are estimates that also include prostitutes who willingly traffic themselves.

trafficking sex is illegal as is prostitution. also these events are run by political parties in the name sake of special interest. this wont do anything except bolster support and allow everyone to pat themselves on the back

think about it folks, look into the other initiatives the mayor for example has spurred or been a part of (again this is a way both the dems and the GOP consolidate power, they split up causes to take up!)

dont buy into this show boating please folks.

There are 27 Million slaves world wide.
The average slave is sold for $90 or less.
80% are women; average age... 14-18 years old.
An average of 5,000 girls are either sold or raped for profit annually in Atlanta alone.
17,500 people are trafficked into the US every year.
$32,000,000,000 is raked in by the industry every year. That's more than Google.
Atlanta is the second largest trafficking hub in the world; Cape Town, Africa is the first.

January 11th an event is being held in the Macon City Hall on human trafficking awareness.

A proclamation will be given by the Macon Governor, street teams will go to established human trafficking hot spots, and a free concert will follow. We need some able men to protect the street teams, and even if you don't join the teams your support is extremely appreciated! Because of the nature of the event, pimps could be moved to act violently against those of us who have dared stand up against them. Able men who can act as security are needed.

For more information go to our Facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1437398126478276&__user=100006412724310

Thank you and God bless.

Really.............First I've heard of this on both counts...........Slavery in macon and people really living there.

Back
Top Bottom