• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who Dat

He's fired up to play an unvictorious team? :confused: I guess you have to take your 'wins' where you can get them.
If the Falcons lose to the Saints, they really will have dropped to a new level of suckatude.

Come on now. It's the 10 year anniversary of the Monday Night beat-down post Katrina. Gleason will be there. The 0-2 Saints trying to save their season on the 10 year anniversary? I'd put the odds of that happening pretty high if I were writing the script.

Come on now. It's the 10 year anniversary of the Monday Night beat-down post Katrina. Gleason will be there. The 0-2 Saints trying to save their season on the 10 year anniversary? I'd put the odds of that happening pretty high if I were writing the script.
Ya' think? :becky:
Maybe a blocked kick for the win?

I enjoy the Falcons beating the New Orlean Taints . However I I would enjoy that bald c*ck sucker Nick Chilini losing everything he has even more for that classless stunt he pulled poking fun at Gleason. How that sorry piece of cat sh*t has a job is beyond me. F*ck you nick , you bald headed piece of sh*t.

I enjoy the Falcons beating the New Orlean Taints . However I I would enjoy that bald c*ck sucker Nick Chilini losing everything he has even more for that classless stunt he pulled poking fun at Gleason. How that sorry piece of cat sh*t has a job is beyond me. F*ck you nick , you bald headed piece of sh*t.
That truly was beyond imagination what sort of diseased brain would think that even remotely humorous.
Who dat gonna beat dem saints?
Everybody... everybody is gonna beat them this year.
I'll take that bet. How much? :)

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

"Wait - till - next - year"
Considering they were fielding what was essentially their 2nd and 3rd defense, it was actually a very entertaining game, the Pick 6 was a 14 point swing and the entire game. They seem to have a history of the home team losing an inordinate amount of the time. I'll be fine with them getting healthy and a little payback in Atlanta.

Why is it that Aints fans talk a huge game about how bad the Falcons franchise is, then when we beat you guys down all we hear is "yea well you should have won that game, it would be pathetic if you didn't beat us"?

download (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom