• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who deserves the reward?

www.quickmeme.com_img_22_22ac8884fd0df07355f0ae5a940a4cde42cd257b9387ab734ac927a1653b2dd1.jpg

No we don't.....

He is a keyboard commando...he would operate like an operator!

View attachment 1212403
:boink:

Lmao!!!

And he had a "Safe room" in his house, but didn't want to be trapped in there with the criminals outside. lol

I think this "Hero" needs to be investigated, to be sure that he had no connections to the criminals. His story is just way too stupid.

I'll bet a dime to a donut that this moron voted for Hillary, twice, and stays tuned in to CNN.

Someone did not take their Prozac today.

I will be a "coward", if it means for my kids not to grow up orphans. Someone who says otherwise has not had to make that choice.

Kids' and my safety comes above and beyond anything else. Anything else is secondary. Man's opinion is of no consideration.
I would have done the same thing. Would I have had my gun out? Not sure. My 5-year old needs help buckling up his car seat belt.
Would I have waited in the house with 2 kids and 2 armed murderers outside? Why? I have 14 windows. Half of them are accessible from the ground level. I cannot cover all possible points of entry, and I do not want yo get into a shooting match with my kids behind me.

Someone did not take their Prozac today.

I will be a "coward", if it means for my kids not to grow up orphans. Someone who says otherwise has not had to make that choice.

Kids' and my safety comes above and beyond anything else. Anything else is secondary. Man's opinion is of no consideration.
I would have done the same thing. Would I have had my gun out? Not sure. My 5-year old needs help buckling up his car seat belt.
Would I have waited in the house with 2 kids and 2 armed murderers outside? Why? I have 14 windows. Half of them are accessible from the ground level. I cannot cover all possible points of entry, and I do not want yo get into a shooting match with my kids behind me.

You're are fleeing criminals, and you are going to focus all your attention to buckling a seatbelt?

But do you have a "safe room", that you would feel unsafe in with the criminals outside?

Does your bathroom have 14 windows also?

Do you really think that going outside, where there are no windows, doors, or walls, is better than being inside.

How many windows does your vehicle have? Are they bullet proof?

I think this guy has some connection with at least one of the criminals.

Back
Top Bottom