• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who Drives a Sport Car - lets see'em

B1DC00A1-98D2-4A42-941E-C833A4CFAABD.jpeg

How do you like that grand sport? I've got my eye out for a nice c6 Corvette but I've never driven one.
I love it. And the manual grand sport is an incredible value. The wide body, wide wheels and incredible brakes make it really fun. The 6speed manual grand sports got a special LS3 with a forged crank and dry sump oiling system.
Go test drive a couple, I think you will like them

I love it. And the manual grand sport is an incredible value. The wide body, wide wheels and incredible brakes make it really fun. The 6speed manual grand sports got a special LS3 with a forged crank and dry sump oiling system.
Go test drive a couple, I think you will like them

Yeah I really want a 6sp grand sport coupe in cyber gray. I'm hoping that once the c8s come out the c6 GSs might drop down into the mid $20k range

Yeah I really want a 6sp grand sport coupe in cyber gray. I'm hoping that once the c8s come out the c6 GSs might drop down into the mid $20k range
You can find the earlier GSs for under 30, especially with a little higher miles. Im curious to see if they will come down or not. I know when the c7s were coming out, c6s dipped, but then came back up pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom