• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has debated on selling an AR during the panic?

I bought an m&p15 a while back for $900 and sold it recently for $1400. About a month after that I found a homebuilt Spikes/PSA build on the ODT that I bought. I suppose I made the right choice.

Well I have an older one from during the first ban and want a new one with better optics and such..... Can hit 100 yards with iron sights (not dead center,but core shots) but want to do better. I would build a different upper if I could right now but that's not gonna happen any time soon....

i have sold almost everything i had on armslist for a premium. i dont believe a ban will happen and im already replacing things at near old prices. i have 2 kids in college and momma loves shoes. glad i had the foresight to be prepared and didnt hesitate to strike when the iron was hot.

the one that hurt was selling my DDV7, but i did it...shockingly i was able to replace it this week at less than MSRP

I'm hoping once all this settles my step dad will sell me his! The week after all this started he bought a nice one. Tons of bells and whistles!! No rounds through it, still!!! Said he bought it just in case, And if it all boils down to nothing he will get rid of it. I hope it's a great deal in the family lol

i have sold almost everything i had on armslist for a premium. i dont believe a ban will happen and im already replacing things at near old prices. i have 2 kids in college and momma loves shoes. glad i had the foresight to be prepared and didnt hesitate to strike when the iron was hot.

the one that hurt was selling my DDV7, but i did it...shockingly i was able to replace it this week at less than MSRP

i ordered a bolt carrier group and upper the other day. But I've still not received an email on the order......so don't know if they got it or if it will come in.

I sold one of mine for a little over double what I had in it. Would I have sold it if it was my only AR? No. It was nice to get some extra cash for one of my extras though. I say sell if you need the $$, if not just keep it.

Back
Top Bottom