• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has good customer service now days!?

^^^^^^This^^^^^^

There is simply no competition to their policy. They will fix your gun-no matter what.

(Really-this is the way it should be anyhow. I am often dismayed at how many manufacturers play games with their warranty. Guns are not cheap. There should be no question that they all should stand behind their products the way Glock does!)

See thats the thing, maybe the guy I talked to jut had a bad day but that is un acceptable, when you represent a company especially if you are customer service it is your job to make sure that you have return customers, and most would like to build the company they work for so that they can continue to work and have a job to support the family and all. Unless someone is motivated to run the company into the ground.
But you see thats all it takes for people 1 bad experience to blow it

Dillon, acknowledged and replaced a missing part pronto, no hassle.

RCBS, same great service.

ALSO; HSPrecision. Listened to me and erred on the side of the customer. I paid that back with 2 more stock purchases.

Last edited:
Taurus great bought model 66 with several parts missing, called to buy parts was told send to them and they replaced all parts free and shipped back free. Glock always great. Brownells super. Sent ruger single action to have blued they went thru it replaced several worn parts free.ruger great .

Ruger - great - Bought a new SR1911, and found a scratch on the slide. Emailed them; they said send a pic. I did. They sent me a pre-paid mailer, and sent me back another SR1911 that was flawless. Totally free of charge.

RIA - great - Bought a new 1911 Officer. Disassembled and sonic cleaned it. Went to re-assemble and a grip bushing hole was stripped in the frame. Sent them an email. They sent a pre-paid mailer. Sent it to Nevada, and got back a flawless replacement, with a polished feed ramp and trigger job. Totally free of charge.

S&W - great - Had a Sigma 9. Called the guy in Comanche, Texas, about the trigger, as recommended. He answered the phone, took my information, gave directions on sending it to them next-day-air, did so and had it back in less than a week, with half the trigger pull. Totally free of charge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom