• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who on the ODT has ever been thrown out of a bar?

That's not far from the truth. I once had what could only be described as an offensive lineman with tits chase me around the living room while Bypass had private time with her very hot friend.
Sorry bro. ;) Ah the good old days.

That was right after I blew my knee out at Camp Merrill.
Oh yeah, You were hauling ass across that river. I think your team won the rope bridge event because of your sacrifice. Took another one for the team then as well.

We had some good times at Camp Merrill. I miss those days. I miss the bar there too and the two drink minimum. Two drinks yeah sure I'll have two drinks.

[Broken External Image]:

Oh yeah, You were hauling ass across that river. I think your team won the rope bridge event because of your sacrifice. Took another one for the team then as well.

We had some good times at Camp Merrill. I miss those days. I miss the bar there too and the two drink minimum. Two drinks yeah sure I'll have two drinks.

[Broken External Image]:

Yeah...Rosser really got thrown under the bus on that one.

Nowhere bar in Athens. ... as a Ga Tech fan i didnt do well drinking in that town.. all i wanted was the shirt the shirt that said "remember when you mom said drinking would get you nowhere? "

Back
Top Bottom