• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who on the ODT has ever been thrown out of a bar?

I got carried and THROWN out of "The Blue Moon" in Memphis Tennessee in November 1995. I got piss drunk and dove into their pool - no problem there. It was when I started participating in the "Homemade Bikini Contest" that I was asked to leave. Well I was not ready to leave, so I resisted their efforts and was tackled and then three bouncers carried me to the door and slung my drunk ass into the parking lot. I slept in the car for a while and then tried to drive back to base - didn't make it (DUI arrest). Ooops

I got carried and THROWN out of "The Blue Moon" in Millington Tennessee in November 1995. I got piss drunk and dove into their pool - no problem there. It was when I started participating in the "Homemade Bikini Contest" that I was asked to leave. Well I was not ready to leave, so I resisted their efforts and was tackled and then three bouncers carried me to the door and slung my drunk ass into the parking lot. I slept in the car for a while and then tried to drive back to base - didn't make it (DUI arrest). Ooops

I went to high school in Millington many years ago... stupid town.

I got carried and THROWN out of "The Blue Moon" in Memphis Tennessee in November 1995. I got piss drunk and dove into their pool - no problem there. It was when I started participating in the "Homemade Bikini Contest" that I was asked to leave. Well I was not ready to leave, so I resisted their efforts and was tackled and then three bouncers carried me to the door and slung my drunk ass into the parking lot. I slept in the car for a while and then tried to drive back to base - didn't make it (DUI arrest). Ooops
That my friend is a rough night.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom