• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who shaves their head bald?

Barton72

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
11   0
Reaction score
I’ve gotten to the point in life where the old dome has become pretty exposed. Cul-de-sac status is where my hair line is. I won’t ever rock a comb over. Been shaving the dome piece with clippers and no guard for a while, but decided to Bic it tonight. Fairly successful, but somewhat aggravated skin. Got a big moley I’d like to slice off to make this process easier.

Looking for some tried and true techniques, tips, products, suggestions. What do you old veteran cue ball head dudes use? Thank you.

I've been doing it for.. **** since I was 18 so hell almost 20 yrs now 🤣 I generally buzz it down if it's grown for a week, then (laugh) but those women's Venus disposable razors are about the best ive used and some quality shave gel and I do it in the shower. They've got some new gadgets out that you hold in your palm and do it.. I haven't tried one but they have some good reviews

buzz with clippers with no guard, then use Veet if I need a true clean shave. slather it on, set a timer for 7 minutes, then scrape it off. Wash after, cuz that stuff stinks. Nair will also work. I've never had a problem with the skin becoming irritated by using these products. Scrape the stuff off with the little scraper that comes with VEET, if you don't have one, an old credit card will work.

Style it with a tat!

1691446875340.jpeg

I usually shave every other day and I use and Andis foil shaver. If I go more than 2 days I have to lather with cremo and a 5 blade Harry’s razor.

Also, never ever forget to use some clubman aftershave.

I’ve gotten to the point in life where the old dome has become pretty exposed. Cul-de-sac status is where my hair line is. I won’t ever rock a comb over. Been shaving the dome piece with clippers and no guard for a while, but decided to Bic it tonight. Fairly successful, but somewhat aggravated skin. Got a big moley I’d like to slice off to make this process easier.

Looking for some tried and true techniques, tips, products, suggestions. What do you old veteran cue ball head dudes use? Thank you.
My complete set up
IMG_4582.jpeg
Like ARCman47 ARCman47 said definitely in the shower, slow and steady i use the same razor 5-10 times before I swap out for a new one. The alcohol will close your pores and help prevent break outs.

Back
Top Bottom