• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who here has sleep apnea? What have you done to treat it?

What treatment method do you use that works?

• Whole face CPAP

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Nose only CPAP

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Inspire surgical implant or other implant device

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zeus external device (electrical stimulation)

• Mouth device you insert

• Taping

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nightlase laser sleep apnea treatment

• Other

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
220724124922-marijuana-stock.jpg

Up until April of this year, I had been on one for 23 years..Full face mask with 2 liters O2. When my left lung collapsed in April they said it was due to the C-Pap to which I said BullS**t! Since April I have been of it and only use O2 at night..Side note when they put me on it, I weighed 454lbs..Now I weigh 245lb and need to loose weight..Being in a wheel chair for almost 5 months, has caused me to gain weight. Now that I can walk some, I intend to loose some.

Who has sleep apnea and how have you treated it?
I do! I’ve been awake for 13 years straight.

But for real, get a sleep study. Even if you can’t afford it. If you have bad sleep apnea and don’t get accustomed to a CPAP/BiPAP, just know you’re living on borrowed time. It would have saved my grandfather but he chose to not have one.

Up until April of this year, I had been on one for 23 years..Full face mask with 2 liters O2. When my left lung collapsed in April they said it was due to the C-Pap to which I said BullS**t! Since April I have been of it and only use O2 at night..Side note when they put me on it, I weighed 454lbs..Now I weigh 245lb and need to loose weight..Being in a wheel chair for almost 5 months, has caused me to gain weight. Now that I can walk some, I intend to loose some.
That’s wild! And good for you losing the weight. Wish you many more healthy years.

And you eating hot sauce?

Back
Top Bottom