• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who shaves their head bald?

I've been doing it for.. **** since I was 18 so hell almost 20 yrs now 🤣 I generally buzz it down if it's grown for a week, then (laugh) but those women's Venus disposable razors are about the best ive used and some quality shave gel and I do it in the shower. They've got some new gadgets out that you hold in your palm and do it.. I haven't tried one but they have some good reviews
That’s bull**** I’ve see you before.. you got a soup bowl haircut

I’ve gotten to the point in life where the old dome has become pretty exposed. Cul-de-sac status is where my hair line is. I won’t ever rock a comb over. Been shaving the dome piece with clippers and no guard for a while, but decided to Bic it tonight. Fairly successful, but somewhat aggravated skin. Got a big moley I’d like to slice off to make this process easier.

Looking for some tried and true techniques, tips, products, suggestions. What do you old veteran cue ball head dudes use? Thank you.
i do the pubic hair never thought about the head! LOL

What the **** YOU RVER DO DONT USE VEET OR NAIR.. people is trying to **** your head up if you listen to them.. I shave 1-2 times a week and either use shaving cream or a bar of soap.. and a good razor of your likings.. been shaving for 20 yrs and that veet or nair will strip your skin off.. good razor and soap is all you need.. I’m not calling anybody a liar but that hair removal cream is very harsh on most peoples skin.. if you can use it and get by with it- YOU ARE ONE TUFF HEADED PERSON

That’s bull**** I’ve see you before.. you got a soup bowl haircut
52802e31cb47cbe5b4c7c7fc723655ef.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom