• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

who was your favorite rock goddess?

i.imgur.com_YOx5K9S.jpg

A long time ago but she's sexier than ever today! Nancy Wilson of Heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR5-gUYwKi8
Okay the Wilson sisters are big Obama supporters. I'm glad I listen to AM talk radio.

Anyway, the best women singers are as follows.
Annie Lennox both solo and with the Eurythmics
Sade pretty much anything she records
Alanis Morisette all her work is good. She has a head full of snakes but what are you gonna do...?

Dang! Forgot about Grace Slick. Wanna eat her "white rabbit" -- Here's a new one for ya guys. Her name is Orianthi Panagaris. Saw her playing guitar for Alice Cooper earlier this year. WOW! hotter than hell and can play guitar like nobody's business! ( wanna eat her white rabbit too! ) Insert evil smilie here! twice!
I agree with you. I forgot about Grace Slick too. She WAS Jefferson Airplane / Starship. We won't discuss that horrible **** they did in the late 80s. But "White Rabbit" "Stranger" " Find Your Way Back" and " Volunteers" were the best.

What was even better is that Grace made it clear in an interview that there comes a point when you have to just let it go. She walked away from the music scene because she felt that people didn't want to see an old grandmother sing 60s songs and shake her ass. I wish other people like Steve Tyler would learn the same lesson.

Back
Top Bottom