• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why are AR15s better than AK47s?

image.jpg

Ok..

What sights/optic?
A $250 Weaver Kaspa 1.5 to 6x. It's actually zeroed at 200 yards. That group was a test to see how accurate built in the reticle come up for 300 yards is. It has them for all the way out to 600 yards with 55 grain ammo. One inch high makes it good enough.

Do the math. Without external forces effecting it, that makes it a 3 inch group at 600 yards. Otherwise known as a "head shot".

If bullets are ever flying back my way, shooting 0.5 MOA is gonna be the least of my concerns... and not gonna happen regardless of what gun is in my hands.
So logic dictates having a weapon that shoots 4.0 MOA. Yeah baby, spray and pray. LOL!

BTW, if the bullets are coming from an AK at 300 plus yards, I wouldn't be concerned enough to effect my accuracy.

So logic dictates having a weapon that shoots 4.0 MOA. Yeah baby, spray and pray. LOL!

BTW, if the bullets are coming from an AK at 300 plus yards, I wouldn't be concerned enough to effect my accuracy.

It's no secret that I don't like AKS but I wouldn't want to be shot at with one at 300.

Off hand we shoot clay pigeons at 250-300 with our AKs with enough acurracy to hit a big boy like yourself everytime.

Back
Top Bottom