• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why are AR15s better than AK47s?

Anyone taking odds on how long atlantahickey lasts. LOL!
I seen your place, trailer park down by the river. No one cares what the care bear living in a camper down by the river thinks. Now I know why your old lady wasn't happy in your profile pic. She wanted a double wide, didn't she? I'm just glad you found a women to love. I think she's too good for you though.

I seen your place, trailer park down by the river. No one cares what the care bear living in a camper down by the river thinks. Now I know why your old lady wasn't happy in your profile pic. She wanted a double wide, didn't she? I'm just glad you found a women to love. I think she's too good for you though.
You make it sound like living in a camper down by the river is a bad thing? That's practically my 5 year plan.

Damn it! ARs suck..... That use to get things going around here but now we're to worried about campers and care bears..

Did I mention I'm wrapping up things on my latest AR sbr project? Just waiting on the Guberment... Dont get me wrong though. My Arsenal Krink is still my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom