• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why are some cops still douche bags?

There is nothing GSP and DNR do that could not be handled by local law enforcement. GSP are nothing but insurance company do boys who drive 80+mph everywhere. DNR try to flex hard on the average working class person trying to enjoy his or herself on the water or hunting. The only way either agency could benefit whatever county they’re working is as soon as the start their shift is to inform the local agency and start answering service calls and assist as needed while performing their other duties.

There is nothing GSP and DNR do that could not be handled by local law enforcement. GSP are nothing but insurance company do boys who drive 80+mph everywhere. DNR try to flex hard on the average working class person trying to enjoy his or herself on the water or hunting. The only way either agency could benefit whatever county they’re working is as soon as the start their shift is to inform the local agency and start answering service calls and assist as needed while performing their other duties.
Well I'm speaking from experience and I'll call BS on your statement. My son is a retired GSP and let's just say you couldn't fill their shoes. Better hope you or one of your family is not in a serious wreck and you had a law suit on the guilty person that did it. I would want an experienced team that could get every little bit of information that you will need in a court case. If you want to call me a bootlicker, then I guess I am, I am a man that supports Military, Firefighters,EMT, Nurses, Doctors, DNR's, Game Wardens, Detectives, Police. I guess to some degree we all should, if you're a real man. Most that don't, can't do the job of these folks are really feel inferior, as all they can do is talk down these folks and try to look big in folks' eyes. People like that you can read like a book, well maybe a short story. I would hate to feel that about anyone, as a lot of my friends are in Law Enforcement, all departments and I will treat them with respect. I do believe there are a lot of bad Cops out there, as the one in Dallas recently was totally wrong in their dealings and needs to be fired for those actions alone, and not for what they said, as the State Trooper years ago that killed those kids in Bremen, need to be held accountable. I will say this, you and most on here could not pass the State Patrol Training. Law Enforcement is not meant for all people, if it was you'd see more. I think they need to be backed by more folks like you and others on here, but if ya'll need to hate, carry on. I have an ignore button I can use, don't want to, buy I will.

DNR , Are just Mean ! & Yes I'm Crying .

I had same instances with DNR as I have with cops. Its like all or nothing. Some are cool and some are terrible.

I had a game warden swear up and down we were duck hunting bc we used a boat to access a deer stand on the river. We had a dead deer in the boat when we were loading it up. Lol...he said if he found one shotgun shell he was writing us a ticket and he searched the boat.

Had others just ask what rifle I was using and if I saw anything. Or this happens a lot, they come up to me while fishing and just ask how my day is going, and if I had any luck.

Its a complete 50/50. It sucks how quickly you can have an awesome day or ****ty day from one interaction.

I had a cop almost ruin my life at 18 in high school all because someone said I was at a place that I wasnt. The only thing that saved me was my dad finding out and going to the police station to get me. He told the cop to **** off and that they couldn't legally detain me based off a vague/false accusation.

Well I'm speaking from experience and I'll call BS on your statement. My son is a retired GSP and let's just say you couldn't fill their shoes. Better hope you or one of your family is in a serious wreck and you had a law suit on the guilty person that did it. I would want an experienced team that could get every little bit of information that you will need in a court case. If you want to call me a bootlicker, then I guess I am, I am a man that supports Military, Firefighters,EMT, Nurses, Doctors, DNR's, Game Wardens, Detectives, Police. I guess to some degree we all should, if you're a real man. Most that don't, can't do the job of these folks are really feel inferior, as all they can do is talk down these folks and try to look big in folks' eyes. People like that you can read like a book, well maybe a short story. I would hate to feel that about anyone, as a lot of my friends are in Law Enforcement, all departments and I will treat them with respect. I do believe there are a lot of bad Cops out there, as the one in Dallas recently was totally wrong in their dealings and needs to be fired for those actions alone, and not for what they said, as the State Trooper years ago that killed those kids in Bremen, need to be held accountable. I will say this, you and most on here could not pass the State Patrol Training. Law Enforcement is not meant for all people, if it was you'd see more. I think they need to be backed by more folks like you and others on here, but if ya'll need to hate, carry on. I have an ignore button I can use, don't want to, buy I will.
Hope you mistyped about the car wreck statement.
Careful about the broad brush you paint with as I may be speaking from experience as well.
If I remember correctly the certification that granted me experience starts with PBLE……
I believe you are entitled to your opinion on this matter as much as I am.

FWIW
I still have friends in LE and shoot with many others and most know exactly where I stand on this topic as I advise many to leave and search a better life.

Hmmm, I'm 50 years old and have no complaints. I don't get pulled over or harassed or "Preyed" upon. Perhaps you should Stop at red lights, wear your seatbelts and stop being douchebags. :Cry:
Guess you don't fit "The Profile " .

If I do something wrong I fess up , but to be stopped for nothing other than "Looking Hispanic " / Lower Middle Class & Overcharged for underage Drinking as a teen . & Sentencing was a $$$$ Grab with NOTHING to address 'Why" I wanted to drink as a 17-20 year old .

DNR = Why are you metal detecting these woods ? Here is a Ticket for picking up trash & get a permit next time . Me= OK , NOT!!!!

Hope you mistyped about the car wreck statement.
Careful about the broad brush you paint with as I may be speaking from experience as well.
If I remember correctly the certification that granted me experience starts with PBLE……
I believe you are entitled to your opinion on this matter as much as I am.

FWIW
I still have friends in LE and shoot with many others and most know exactly where I stand on this topic as I advise many to leave and search a better life.
No mistyping.
Great you have friends.

Back
Top Bottom